As a part of the energy team at Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Michigan, we were involved in leading and educating cross functional teams on how to implement quality and energy improvements within their facilities. Our strategic approach involved:
1. Promoting energy conservation and efficiency initiatives.
2. Employing conceptual engineering to develop business cases and managing outside engineering resources.
3. Quantifying a bench-marked program’s overall performance.
4. Performing Energy Performance Reviews (Treasure Hunts) with Energy Star.
5. Conducting in-plant training with Department of Energy (DOE).
6. Identifying and overseeing the implementation of process improvements with the principal focus on meeting or exceeding corporate and plant objectives.
7. Leading and coordinating multiple launch project teams.
8. Developing plans and methodologies of energy management at the manufacturing site.
9. Monitoring energy review plans for various manufacturing projects.
10. Interfacing with utility companies (DTE, Duke...etc.) to ensure regulatory compliance.
11. Development of best practices and work methods for all delivery lines globally.
12. Facilitating the implementation of performance contracting sales methodologies.
Hover over to view Automotive clients.